Monday, June 20, 2011

I Return!


I’m ba-ack! Didja miss me?

Turns out that when you leave and come back, it’s just sort of like catching up on all that went wrong while you were gone. You know, if you face the problems one by one when they hit, it doesn’t seem like so much. But when you come back to find out that three of the five kittens have caught momma’s cold (yes, it’s a cold thank goodness) and Dragon has a runny eye and Pooka’s more lethargic than the others were at her age and the kittens know how to climb up the walls of their pen, it all just sort of seems like a lot.

Oh, yes, the kittens know how to climb out of their enclosure.

I’m king of the kennel!

Which is actually kind of awesome, it means they’re really progressing. Another thing that’s kind of awesome? The kittens are starting to eat solid food!

I want some too!

Which means they’re starting to be weaned, which is pretty cool. They’re really active, too. It’s fun watching them run around after each other and play with each other.

Attack from behind!

And they’re also curious about the litter boxes, so hopefully that means they’ll be litter trained soon!

Hey, what’s this thing?

AND they aren’t sure what to do with their reflections. It’s adorable!

Hey, who’s that handsome looking kitten?

The kitten over here is cuter!

Oh yeah, did I mention my sisters took plenty of pictures while I was gone?

 
And we were amazing at posing for them, too. Just look at us sitting nicely in this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment