Thursday, July 21, 2011

And Then There Were Two

We took Dragon, Phoenix, and Lorelei back to the shelter today.

Wait, we forgot our bags!

A few of the volunteers that were there oooh’d and awww’d over them, and they are adorable and friendly, so I know they’ll get adopted soon.

So now we just have Pooka and Griffin at home.

Oh, yeah, they look sweet. What you don’t see is that as soon as I took the picture, Pooka turned around to bite Griffin on the nose.

We decided to keep Griffin an extra week too because he has the sneezes, and we wanted it to clear up before we took him back.

It feels a little odd to go downstairs and not be greeted by a swarm of kittens trying to trip me up while I feed them. But hey, now it might be easier to clean out their litter boxes.

EDIT: Know all those daily pictures I take? Well, here's what I've done with Dragon's, Lorelei's, and Phoenix's:

No comments:

Post a Comment